THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Look...

At what the cat dragged in...

He got home Friday night. So glad to have him home safe and sound. Now just to fatten him up...

View from the car on our snowy drive home from MT.

Does that say 20 degrees?

Burrr!

I've been meaning to post these pics from when Cole got home from science camp a couple of weeks ago. Brace yourself...

"I hope none of my friends are watching."

I missed my Bubba!

The boys were glad to see each other, too. I found them cozied up together the next morning watching a movie on Cole's PSP.

Ocassionally, one of the kids will get a hold of a camera and take about a million pictures of...well...everything. You know the ones - couch cushions, piano keys, sister's toes, people's butts, etc. Here are a couple of my favorites from one morning when Evie was in charge of the camera. Above -- a self portrait.

Mommy and Daddy - glad to be making breakfast together on a leisurely Sunday morning.

We grew pumpkins in our garden this year. Here's one of the six we got from our "pumpkin patch" (which, by the way, took over almost the whole garden and a good portion of the lawn).



No comments: