THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Arrived Safely

We're here! The cabin is FABULOUS! And, of course, seeing Dave is even MORE fabulous. Thank you all for your warm thoughts for a safe trip. The drive was just fine, and the kids were great. I've said it before and I'll say again: Thank goodness for in-car-entertainment systems! (FYI: Geriatric dogs are welcome with open arms all throughout the state of Nevada!)

I'm having trouble getting my computer on line, but when I do, I'll be posting pictures and Part III of The Day We Met.

Thanks for checking in.

~Heather

4 comments:

Coastal California said...

Oh I'M CHECKING IN! I miss you already :(

Tina said...

Glad you made it! Enjoy!!!

Coastal California said...

My kids miss your kids so come home safely & plan for bombardment.....Are the Fall colors amazing?? I am so craving Autumn Countryside.....hope alls well, love-me

nicaudfamily said...

Have fun and enjoy the ride home with the hubbie.We have some of our best and deepest conversations on long car rides while the kids watch the good ole TV!