THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Happy Fall!

Nothing like a rainy Saturday to inspire me to do some baking (even if it is Pumpkin Bread in a box from Costco - love that stuff!!). I bought these darling silicone muffin pans, and today seemed like the perfect day to try 'em out. Oh my - too fun!




P.S. What's better than a perfectly clean kitchen floor?

Answer: A perfectly clean kitchen floor with muddy footprints leading from the back door. Love it. Special shout out to Nie who reminds me always to see the beauty and innocence in my children (and their muddy footprints).

Click to make bigger for full effect.

2 comments:

Dad said...

Good for you to see the upside. I Love and miss you.

nicaudfamily said...

I wish we could come by for some pumpkin bread-looks so yummy and crafty too!
Now stop baking and finish that story;I hate suspense!