THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Friday, September 19, 2008

Dave's out of town and....

....we're goin' to Disneyland!! Dave has been in Montana for the last week working on the cabin and won't be home until next weekend. So I'm gonna grab the kiddos after school today and hit the road. We'll stay with my baby sister in SoCal and hit the Magic Kingdom tomorrow. Anyone wanna come with?

Single parenting certainly has its challenges (see below plea). But I think our time in Guatemala (the kids and I spent two months there at the end of Soli's adoption) makes it easier for all of us to be without Daddy now and then (although the other night I certainly thought I would tear my hair out!).




P.S. Don't feel sorry for Dave that he'll miss out on all the fun. He goes to Disneyland because he loves me, otherwise he'd pretty much rather not.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Lucky duck! I wish I could bring my crew!

lawtrix said...

Oh, I love Disneyland! We always had season passes when we lived in LA. Have a great time!