THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Cabin

Tina asked me to post some pictures of the cabin, so here you go. Dave's coming home Friday and flying back to Montana on Tuesday. Funny to have him come home for a "visit". But, hey, I'll take it! Cole leaves for Science Camp on Monday and then the house will be very quiet. Oh my.

My very favorite time of year in Montana is the fall. See the yellow grove of Aspens on the hill in the background? Those are my favorite.

Granite went in yesterday. Check mark!!

Reclaimed barn wood on the floors downstairs.

*Available to rent starting summer 2009!

3 comments:

nicaudfamily said...

Hey Heather glad to see so many new pics of the darling kiddos! How awesome to have such a beautiful cabin to escape to. I am sure it will be worth all the hard work and absent husband,for the wonderful family memories you will gain!!
I am so enjoying keeping with your blog and Tina's and I promise to update mine soon. It has been so long since I updated that in my perfectionist mind I feel like my first post will have to be sooooooooo long and I keep putting it off. We just started back to the new school year and as soon as I get my routine down;then I can schedule in some blog time!

Angie said...

Wow, it looks amazing!

Jennifer said...

I found you blog long ago through Shana's blog and happen to check it now and again. LOVE the cabin!! I'll have to check back next summer. We are looking for just this sort of place!!!!!!