THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Back to School!

"I'm too sexy for my shirt"... Coleman (left) and Chad (a neighbor friend) heading off to middle school...on the bus!!

Soli - 2, Evie - 5 and Emerson -8 -- Emerson is in third grade this year and is now one of the "big kids" on campus (our school is K-5). Evie started kindergarten this year. She was so excited and so very ready, but I was so sad walking home from school without her. Sending my kids off to kindergarten is so hard for me. I always feel like I'm forgetting something as I leave the school without them. They still seem like babies and until kindergarten I don't have to share them much. But she has a wonderful teacher and a great little class with a couple of her little friends, so really, what more can I ask for. Maybe I should home school. The up side of Evie going to kindergarten is that it allows for lots of Mommy-Soli time which I adore. I'm sure she does too, although she kept asking about Evie (E) and Emerson (Bubba Am) and Cole (Bubba). So cute!

Walking to school...

No comments: