THIS BLOG WAS BORN WHILE WE AWAITED THE ARRIVAL OF OUR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL. IT HAS GROWN INTO A COLLECTION OF FAMILY MEMOIRS...

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Christmas in Antigua 2006

Santa's been so good to us this year!

Soli opens her first Christmas Eve jammies while Sissy offers encouragement!

"Gosh darn, my daddy's funny!!"

Look at that beautiful face!

Merry Christmas!

Honestly, Santa. Couln't you find a bigger candy cane?

Cole and Em trying out their new toys from Santa.

I got a new doll from Santa, and she's so cute I'm gonna eat her up!

Christmas morning proves too much for Daddy and Baby.

My first Barbie! Thanks Santa!

And I thought getting three to smile for the camera was nearly impossible...

The pure torture of Christmas pictures...

I give up! But they're still so cute!

Happy Holidays!
Dave & Heather
Coleman, Emerson, Eve, and Soleil

No comments: